Misalignments in the spine may cause pain, malaise (tiredness), visceral (organ) weakness / malfunction.
Chiropractic adjustments, sometimes referred to as chiropractic manipulative therapy, do more than just relieve pain; they allow the body to function better.
If nerve function isn’t being compromised, then all messages they transmit, from digestion to muscle relaxation to hormonal secretion, can proceed optimally.
Patient experiences range from the miraculous to the marginal, depending on the condition. One of the wonderful things about being under chiropractic care is the side-bennefits. A patient might begin care in order to relieve their low back pain, and discover not only are they walking better with less pain, but they are able to breath more easily or their asthma has gone away. There are many times a patient will be receiving treatment for neck pain and not only does their pain improve, but they no longer get dizzy spells, etc. Sometimes the results even surprise me.
The Benefits of Quality Chiropractic Care Include:
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight improves the contractibility (thereby strength ) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissue ( arthritis ).
- Decreases the on-going inflammatory process associated with joint misalignments / fixations.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Improves nervous system function and individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function ( heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc. )
- Improves a person’s disposition ( they’re more FUN to be around ).
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increase energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves / Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance ( for ANY sport ).
- Improves quality of life by enhancing the enjoyment / fulfillment of a person’s major interests
- Amazing preventive ability towards sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability ( ability to THINK more clearly ).
- Oh… and DECREASES PAIN!
Now experience the benefits of quality Chiropractic Care Winter Springs, call today (407) 695-4800.